Priscila Jelsing DDS
Bringing Comfort & Compassion to Our Community
Dr. Priscila Jelsing was born in Brazil. She received her dental training from a Brazilian dental university in the state of Rio de Janeiro, after which, she also earned a specialty degree in Periodontics, graduating first in her class in 2004.
Dr. Jelsing owned and operated a private dental practice in Rio de Janeiro before continuing her career in America, joining the staff of Loma Linda University as a Professor in the Periodontics program. After teaching for two years, she started the Doctor of Dental Surgery program, receiving her American License as a dentist in the US.
She had the privilege of serving the community in North Dakota with her passion for dentistry for six years. During this time, she opened four dental practices in four different communities. In 2017, she relocated to Tulsa to be closer to family and to begin to create a unique type of dental experience. Dr. Jelsing wanted to create a first-class private practice, where there is integrity in the care provided to each client in the family’s new beloved town of Tulsa.
Apart from being a dentist, Dr. Priscila Jelsing is a mom of two girls, twin boys, one Bichon Frise, and one golden retriever. She enjoys Brazilian gourmet cooking for her family and friends, personal and professional growth books, and has been an active drummer since she was 15 years old. Traveling the world and running half-marathons is something she is falling in love with lately.
- Received dental training from a Brazilian dental university at the state of Rio de Janeiro
- Earned a specialty degree in Periodontics
- Received her American License as a dentist here in the USA from the Doctor of Dental Surgery program
- Training in dental implantology from Advanced Implant Educators of Augusta Dental College
- Dr. Jelsing is highly experienced in all phases of restorative dentistry
- She has participated in mission trips to underserved communities in Brazil as well as Africa. All are experiences that she will never forget
- Worked at Loma Linda University as a Professor in the Periodontics program
Certified in Invisalign®
- Experienced in implementing orthodontic treatment as part of The American Orthodontic Society
Dr. Priscila is awesome! She is kind, caring and truly treats her patients like family. She is very knowledgeable and focuses on making sure she gets you the absolute best results! They went above and beyond to make sure my experience was very enjoyable! Would highly recommend Dr. Priscila!
Jason S. (Actual Patient)